Pandora Pink Effervescence Charm (IJ1140)

โพสเฉพาะรูปสวยC-Class W202

Pandora Pink Effervescence Charm (IJ1140)

โพสต์โดย Williamka » อังคาร ก.ย. 13, 2016 9:49 pm

A glut of San francisco bay area candidates reaches out to vote

L . a . Steve Poizner has compiled "a ton" of frequent flier miles on Southwest Airlines shuttling to Los angeles for campaign events. Other than her campaign headquarters in Cupertino, Meg Whitman has three regional campaign offices in Los Angeles, Oc and San Diego. And after that there's Tom Campbell, who grabbed and transferred to Orange County a year ago.

How come those three contenders for statewide office, and also Carly Fiorina, Jerry Brown and Barbara Boxer, investing a great deal time and expense traveling south? All of them are in the San fran. And perhaps they are all running for governor or Senate in a state where 56 percent of the votes are in Los angeles, meaning they need to establish themselves in the region that is usually dubious of the company's northern kin.

"Northern Californians scare the hell beyond me," said Bob Wilson, 62, a certified nurse (and Republican) from Santa Ana, after having a frozen yogurt over a sunny afternoon in the capital of scotland - Orange. "Their viewpoints are sometimes extremely liberal."

2010 has become the season of Northern California, at least in terms of the races for governor and Senate. The sole southerner in either race, GOP Assemblyman Chuck DeVore of Irvine, is trailing badly in the Senate polls.

Although this type of geographic imbalance isn't unprecedented, it is highly improbable. For approximately five-years within the late 1970s and early 1980s, northerners held both California Senate seats and also the governor's office Sens. Hayakawa, and Brown in his first go round as governor.

To set a finer point about it: We northerners pandora jewelry clearance may be outnumbered, but a minimum of we're well represented.

This pending northern dominance has yet to dawn on southern voters, if interviews with a few of options are any indication. To the extent they are aware of the roster of candidates, it's mainly of the two Republicans roughing the other person up in the gubernatorial primary, Whitman (from Atherton) and Poizner (from Los Gatos).

"I wasn't aware there were a glut," said Stan Simunic, 67, a retired CPA and nonpartisan voter from Orange County. "But it's fine with me; it's all one state."

Now how did the San fran suddenly become this type of dominant incubator of political leadership? Experts in the state's political geography chalk in the slate of northern candidates in 2010 to a few factors: the engine of wealth that Silicon Valley is becoming, to become a rash of ambitious, well heeled executives who is able to finance their particular campaigns; the growing Democratic pandora 2016 charms voter registration inside the Chicago area, narrowing the terrain for Republicans to blossom into viable statewide candidates; and pure happenstance.

"With the exception of Schwarzenegger, who's anomalous in a lot of ways, there hasn't been a pool of Republicans from California who will be next in line to perform statewide," said Ken Miller, a government professor at Claremont McKenna College. "Instead, their base has increasingly function as a Inland Empire and Central Valley, but there is few people like going (campaign) take advantage those areas. You have got this weird situation where Republican candidates are from the San francisco bay area, and they're a lot more socially moderate compared to median voter in the Republican primary."On the Democratic side, Miller said, L . a . Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa had a great platform to file for an offer for governor but decided against it recently, following a bout of bad publicity around the breakup of his marriage and his city's economic troubles. "He would've been an all natural," Miller said.

That leaves six S . fransisco politicians hustling to ascertain their Southern California bona fides. A couple of them recently moved south. Campbell, a former congressman, build house in Irvine this past year to own for governor and teach law (he ditched the governor's race in January to operate for Senate). But Campbell, who represented Silicon Valley in Congress for five terms and taught law at Stanford, still owns your house in San Jose. Campbell said it's unclear where he'll eventually settle he with his fantastic wife will be looking at property at both sides in the state.

And the person Campbell is gunning to unseat, Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer, gone to live in Rancho Mirage, near Palm Springs, in 2006 from Marin County, where she launched her pandora charms deals political career noisy . '70s. But she also owns an apartment in Oakland. And Brown, the gubernatorial candidate who calls Oakland home, lived in La for stretches of his career.

In terms of Senate candidate and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina, she's stayed devote Los Altos Hills.

Campbell, who's making his third run for Senate, said his move south was motivated by his wish to better understand what's weighing on the minds of voters there."When I ran in 1992, I lost the Republican primary by two points," Campbell, top runner in the current GOP Senate primary, said within an interview. "And I would've done better, I'm convinced, if I was more acquainted with the problems of California."

This time around, he stated, "I thought basically ran statewide, I would receive the reap the benefits of learning the thousand Pandora Sterling Silver Charms the other things you havenrrrt heard of a location unless you live there."

But Campbell's move south also allows him to counter the "Bay Area Republican" tag, a not insignificant consideration, said Thad Kousser, a visiting professor at Stanford's Bill Lane Center for your American West.

"For a great deal of Los angeles Republicans, 'Bay Area' remains to be a slur," Kousser said.

"I'm on Southwest Airlines forwards and backwards continuously," he stated. Poizner added which he hasn't detected any anti San francisco bay area bias.

"On the campaign trail I can't have the sense that folks are, 'Oh, you're from Northern California,' " he stated. "The geographic rivalry, I only note that engage in about the baseball diamond, definitely not in the realm of politics."

pandora charms clearance
pandora jewelry 70% off clearance
pandora jewelry clearance

http://www.pandorajewelryoutlet.top
http://www.pandoraclearance.top
http://www.pandoracharmssaleclearance.top
Williamka
Silver Member

โพสต์: 12
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ ก.ย. 07, 2016 9:54 am

ย้อนกลับไปยัง กระดานโพสรูปสวยๆ W202

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้